We go beyond the wish. We provide extraordinary experiences to kids battling a terminal or life-threatening condition and support the entire family. We are a Minnesota-based, 501(c)3 tax deductible children’s charity that connects with families in Minnesota.
We fill the gap left by other organizations, specifically we:
- Grant wishes for kids from birth to their nineteenth birthday
- Fulfill ALL types of wishes - without bias against wishes related to hunting, fishing, and outdoor sporting activities
- Award a Scholarship of Hope® providing faith in a child’s future
- Provide a monetary gift to families who lose a child before they could experience a wish through our unique Memorial Program
- Continue to support families by providing family-friendly opportunities donated to us by our supporters. Once a “wish kid” or “wish family”, always a “wish kid” or “wish family”.
Our Programs Include:
Our wishes go beyond the ordinary. We do everything in our power to fulfill a wish to the max! Volunteers meet with the “wish kid” to learn about their dreams and to assist them in describing their true wish. When it is approved, we reach out to our network and go to work on making each experience individual and extraordinary!
Our goal is to provide each individual child with their special, personalized wish. As a local organization, we also recognize that many "Minnesota kids" are raised to love hunting, fishing, camping, snowmobiles, four-wheelers and all sorts of recreational equipment and outdoor activities. Wishes & More completely understands what it’s like to grow up loving the outdoors and frequently grants wishes involving just that.
Staying in Touch
Our relationship doesn’t end with the wish. Our wish and memorial families are truly family and we stay with them as long as they need us – providing unique opportunities to attend sporting events, concerts and other events to help them connect as a family after going through a very trying time.