Employee Matching Gifts
Please mail all gifts and forms to:
Wishes & More
961 Hillwind Rd.
Fridley, MN 55432
Wishes & More Tax ID: 20-1766318
If you have questions, contact us.
Employee Giving Campaigns
Many of the larger companies have give-at-work programs to encourage charitable giving - the most popular are United Way or Community Health Charities. However, your company also may have another program they have established. In any case, you should be able to give your gifts or pledge your donations to Wishes & More® through ANY of these campaigns by writing us in. For example, we are not a United Way agency and do not receive funds unless a donor has specified that they want their donations to be directed to us. In that case, United Way takes an administration fee and forwards your donation on to us even though we are not on their pre-named list of charities. If you experience any trouble with designating Wishes & More, please contact us and we will work to find a solution. We are always happy to help in any way that we are able! Additionally, some companies have Matching Programs - see below for more info on increasing your donation through this great option!
See the impact your employee giving donations can have!
- $5 / pay period, or a $100 one-time donation, underwrites a customized wish enhancement gift, event or activity!
- $10 / pay period, or a $250 one-time donation, provides a portion of the spending money that we provide to ensure that the family does not need to use any personal funds!
- $20 / pay period, or a $500 one-time donation, allows us to buy a plane ticket for a wish child to go on their travel or adventure wish!
- $40 / pay period, or a $1,000 one-time donation, allows us to provide a Memorial Grant for a family who’s child didn’t survive to experience a wish.
- $80 / pay period, or a $2,000 one-time donation, allows us to provide a Scholarship of Hope® Grant for a wish recipient as they go on to fulfill their dreams of higher education!
Attention Federal Employees - WAM Code 40672
If you are a federal employee, you can give cash, check, or payroll deduction through the Combined Federal Campaign to Wishes & More. Simply designate your funds to charity code #40672. See Northern Lights CFC for information.
Sometimes called “Dollars For Doers,” this is when a company will donate a certain dollar amount to Wishes & More dependent on a number of hours you volunteer for us. Other workplaces will give opportunities for employees to have a paid volunteer day for an organization of their choice. If you or your colleagues are interested in volunteering with us, please contact us to set up fun individual or group volunteer day!
Your company may have a foundation that gives donations or distributes grants to non-profits fitting a certain criteria. If your company has a foundation, please contact Wishes & More®.